I’ve been a huge Winnie the Pooh fan all my life. My mother decorated my nursery in Winnie the Pooh. I was was so excited when this past weekend the Christopher Robin movie came out. If you haven’t seen it, then you need to go see it! You will love it. I was inspired to make a Pooh craft. I love keychains so I decided to make this quick and simple Pooh Perler Bead Keychain and Honeypot Keychain. The kids will have so much fun making this craft. Please remember to supervise when using the hot iron. These Keychains would be so cute clipped onto a backpack or lunchbox.
Small square pegboard
Perler bead ironing paper
Small bead tweezers
1.Use your bead tweezers to carefully pick up one yellow bead at a time and place it onto your pegboard. It’s easiest if you start outlining the Bear first.
2. Use your black beads to make the eyes, nose and smile.
3. Then use your yellow beads to fill in the bear.
4. Once your bead pattern is finished, carefully place a piece of ironing paper over top the beads and iron (no water or steam) for several seconds or until you can see the beads start to fuse together.
5. Remove the iron and carefully pull the paper back off the pegboard (careful this will be hot) and peel the beads off the paper and immediately press flat with your pegboard.
7. Once your beads have cooled, carefully open the keychain and push in through a bead hole.