Kids Love playdough It’s one of those things I can plop onto a table and know they’ll have fun with for a solid half hour to an hour. They still require adult supervision but I know there having tons of fun. To make this Unicorn Playdough you only need a few ingredients I’m sure you already have in your pantry and I’m sure you have glitter laying around with kids in the house.
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup salt
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon cream of tartar
Pink, teal and blue food coloring
Extra fine pink, green and blue glitter
In a small pot, combine your flour, water, salt vegetable oil and cream of tartar and a one tiny drop of one color food coloring and mix well. 2. Cook stovetop on medium heat for just a couple minutes, stirring constantly until you have a play dough like consistency. It should get less sticky as you stir and cook.
3. Carefully remove the dough (it will be hot).
4. Once it cools down, roll it into a ball and place in a Ziploc bag.
5. Repeat steps 1-5 with each color.
6. Place each color next to each other and press the center down and top with matching glitter.
7. Roll and knead your glitter into your play dough.