This no bake Peanut Butter Pie is so easy to make, especially since it starts from a ready to eat cheesecake filling. I adapted this recipe from a recipe my grandmother had and made it for her birthday and she loved it.
Peanut Butter Banana Pie
- 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 medium bananas divided
- 1 24.3 ounce container ready to eat cheesecake filling *see note below
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted salted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350
In a medium bowl, stir together cracker crumbs, melted butter and granulated sugar until well combined.
Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 13x9 inch rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
Slice 4 bananas and place in the bottom of the crust.
In a large bowl, beat cheesecake filling, peanut butter and confectioners’ sugar with mixer at medium speed until well combined.
Spread cheesecake mixture onto bananas.
Cover and refrigerate until cold and firm, at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
Spread whipped topping onto pie
Slice remaining banana; top pie with banana and peanuts.
- I buy the ready to eat cheesecake filling at Walmart it’s usually over by the butter and cream cheese.
- You can also make your own no-bake cheesecake filling.