Fall is here and it really is the best season! There are so many great things to love about fall. The weather is cooling off, school starts back, and its finally time to break out those great boots you love, but that’s not all. We’re going to take a look at some of the top reasons we think fall truly is the best season after all. Check out our list and see if you agree about how much fall rocks!
Here are right reasons fall is the best season:
- The weather is cool and tranquil – Not only do the temperatures drop in fall, but there is also something peaceful and relaxing about the weather this season. It’s not too cold and it’s not too hot, so it’s also a good time for enjoying time outdoors. You can do a lot of the things you wouldn’t have been able to do in the summer when it was too hot. Now’s the time to get out and enjoy this great weather or just relax on the porch with a great book.
- It’s the perfect time for picking pumpkins and baking things – Fall is a great season for baking pies and other goodies, and for picking pumpkins and other items from the farm. From pumpkin to fruit pies, to soft cookies, and more, this is a great time of year for all of it.
- Hay rides and fall festivals – This is also the only time of year you can enjoy a hay ride or fall festival. From Halloween to carnivals, and so much more, this is a great time to enjoy the fun of fall. Take some time to look around your area for fall festivals and plan a course for hitting as many of them as you can.
- Sweaters are back – Now you have no excuse not to wear your favorite sweaters. Seriously, this is absolutely one of our favorite reasons for loving fall. Also, it’s time to bring out those favorite scarves of yours to go with those sweaters.
- It’s football season – Whether you like NFL or a little hometown football game, ‘tis the season. Football is back and you can enjoy all that it has to bring with the fall season. If it’s your thing, there’s beer and tailgating, too.
- Enjoy hot chocolate in the morning (or whenever) – It’s not too early in the season to start enjoying hot chocolate whenever you want it. We love it first thing in the morning with breakfast, but it works in the evening, or in the afternoon when you’ve been out playing, or raking leaves. There’s really no wrong time for hot chocolate. Bonus points if you add some delicious marshmallows!
- Pumpkin spiced everything – Every fall brings the most amazing thing ever: pumpkin spice. You’ll start seeing pumpkin spices everywhere. It’s in coffee, hot chocolate, and desserts. It’s in candles and air fresheners and even body sprays. Pumpkin spice is everywhere and fall is the only time of year you’ll get this fantastic delight. If you want to experience it year-round, you need to stock up now.
- Great television – Classic fall shows and movies will play again in the fall, and it’s the time for new seasons of your favorite shows from last year to come back around again. You can’t beat the fall when it comes to watching great television.
So, what do you think of our list? What are your favorite things about fall? Did we list your favorite reasons to love this season?