Are you searching for a new way to spend Easter this year? How does taking an Easter vacation sound to you? This is a great time to travel and see new things. The weather is beautiful and there are so many fascinating places in the United States to visit that you could plan a different trip every year.
Here are five U.S. Easter travel destinations for families that everyone will surely love:
- Visit one of the national parks. Places like the Grand Canyon, Yosemite and Yellowstone Park are all wonderful vacation destinations that offer amazing sceneries and lots of fun activities for all.
- Go to Hawaii. Waikiki Beach near Honolulu is a beautiful and kid friendly place to visit. Swim with the dolphins, go snorkeling or spend the day at the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park. With hotels lining the beach and many excellent places to eat, it’s convenient and a lot of fun for the whole family.
- Check out Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida. All kids and most adults will have a ball at Walt Disney World. What’s not to like? It’s the perfect place to spend your Easter vacation.
- Take a trip to New Your City. For a fun and exciting time, visit New York City. There are many iconic landmarks to see such as the Statue of Liberty, Times Square and the Empire State Building. Take the kids to the American Museum of Natural History or see a kid friendly Broadway show. It’s sure to be a trip you’ll always remember.
- San Diego California is a great family vacation destination. There are many amazing places to go and things to do such as spending the day at the beach or visiting the San Diego Zoo. If you prefer something a little different, spend the day at LEGOLAND. That will certainly be a trip the kids will talk about for a very long time.
Make Easter extra special by visiting one of the amazing U.S. destinations above. They’re perfect for families and you’re sure to have a wonderful time no matter which one you choose.