Between driving the kids to school, attending chorus concerts and science fairs, and taking the dog to the vet, you probably can’t even find the time to think sometimes! As hectic as life can be, we can all use some tips to make things go a little smoother.
Here are eight household tips to make your life easier:
- Use nail polish to paint your keys different colors. You’ll never have to worry about being able to tell them apart again!
- Keep emergency phone numbers in multiple places so you can easily find them. Hang a list on the fridge, keep a list in the car, and make sure that all emergency numbers are stored in your cell phone.
- Choose a meal prep day. Rather than cooking each night of the week, prep all of your meals in one day and freeze them. All you’ll have to do is heat them up throughout the week, which will make your life easier!
- Use a basket to keep your remote controls organized. If you have a lot of remote controls, consider labeling them so you can easily figure out which remote goes to what.
- Always keep distilled white vinegar on hand. You can use it to clean almost anything, ranging from the bathroom to the carpet.
- Store trash bags under the kitchen and bathroom sinks. This way, you’ll always be able to find them easily when you need them.
- Use hanging door organizers. They can be used to store office supplies, cleaning products, makeup, and so much more!
- Store art supplies in muffin tins. You can place a plastic container in each hole to store crayons, markers, paintbrushes, and other items. You can also use muffin tins to store office items like paperclips, pens, scissors, and highlighters.
These are just eight household tips to make your life easier but there are many more. These tips can help keep your household more organized. Do you have any tips you would add?