I love rainbows and I love fall so to put them together is just lots of fun. My sister and I embarked on this project together and we had a blast.
For this project you will need:
- White Pumpkin (real or faux)
- Blow Dryer
- You will need a white pumpkin, we used a real pumpkin. (You can use a faux pumpkin like Funkin)
- You will need to decide on your colors. The brighter the colors the better.
- Peel the paper from the crayons (A craft knife helps this move faster, but kids like to peel them so either way is fine)
- Glue the crayon to the pumpkin
- Get the blow dryer heated up, make sure you have your working surface completely covered
- Point your blow dryer at random angles and watch as the crayon start to melt, this is the fun part!
- Let Cool